Working on the 2018 EBTA Conference Program our main idea is to put attention on the developmental aspect of SF. That’s why we have some questions that we would like you to think about:
- How do you see the practice of SFBT developing around the world/in your own practice/in education/in social services/in literature/in theory/organizationally/in studies/etc.?
- What trend(s) do you see in its development(s) today?
- How things evolved over the years and in different contexts?
- What may divert someone from practicing SF, and how SF principles are being used elsewhere?
- What could be some future steps in SF evolution, or possible new dimensions it may take?
- What pitfalls could happen, and how can we avoid them?
Of course, you can address any other issue you wish, different from the above.